PopeyeLau
2016-07-02 18:09:10 +08:00
-Goddamn it, Andrew!
该死的 安德鲁!
If you're going to succeed at this thing...
如果你想成功的话...
-What thing?
什么成功?
-This...this thing you're trying to do...
就是你现在正在做的事...
You've got to stop being so damn deferential.
你就不能表现的这么有礼貌,
-I can't help being deferential. It's built-in.
有礼貌是我的本性,
-Then change.
那就改,
-Change? I have changed.
改变?我已经改变了,
-I don't mean on the outside. Change on the inside.
不是外表 而是内在,
Take chances, make mistakes.
去冒险 去犯错,
-Mistakes?
犯错?
-Yes! Sometimes it's important not to be perfect, okay?
对 有时不需要太完美,
It's important to do the wrong thing!
做错事也是很重要的,
-Do the wrong thing?
做错事?
-Yes.
是的,
-Why? Oh I see. To learn from your mistakes.
为什么?我懂了,为了从错误中学习,
-No. To make them!
不 是去犯错,
To find out what's real and what's not, to find out what you feel.
发现什么是真实什么是虚假 看清你自己的感受,
Human beings are terrible messes, Andrew.
人类本来就是一团糟,
-I'll grant you that. I see.
这我同意 我明白了,
This is what is known as an irrational conversation, isn't it?
这就是所谓的非理性沟通 对吧?
-No, this is a human conversation.
不 这是人性的沟通,
It's not about being rational. It's about following your heart.
这和理性无关 而是要去倾听自己的心声,
-And that's what I should do?
我该那么做吗?
-Yes. And you have a heart, Andrew. You do.
是的 你有心 安德鲁 你有,
I feel it. I don't even believe it sometimes, but I do feel it.
虽然有时我也不相信 但我能感受到,
-And in order to follow that heart... one must do the wrong thing.
要倾听自己的心声...有时就得犯错,
-Yes.
是的,
-Thank you.
谢谢。