V2EX = way to explore
V2EX 是一个关于分享和探索的地方
现在注册
已注册用户请  登录
gitandgit
V2EX  ›  远程工作

the top 7 job websites in Australia. Hope you can find a remote job in Australia easily.

•  
  •   gitandgit · 2021-01-29 17:31:30 +08:00 · 1194 次点击
    这是一个创建于 1175 天前的主题,其中的信息可能已经有所发展或是发生改变。

the top 7 job websites in Australia. you can find Australia jobs for foreigners via the following methods

#1 seek dot au

You can find lots of jobs on it or you can submit a resume on it.

#2 kiwikiwifly jobs

kiwikiwifly is the biggest community and marketplace in Australia and New Zealand. Lots of job tags and company reviews. You can post your resumes freely. image

#3 Facebook Australia job groups

you can search for Sydney jobs, Gold Coast jobs, Perth Jobs, Melbourne jobs in Facebook groups. Boom! you can join these groups

#4 LinkedIn jobs

It is a job search engine, when you submit a resume, you will be directed to these official websites

#5 angel list Just select a location in Australia, you will find many startups inside.

#6 Australia job discord group

you know, lots of discord servers have job groups, join in via link sharing.

#7 Indeed au

you can search visa sponsorship or remote keywords on this site, and select the location to sydney, Perth, Melbourne, etc. you will find some companies that support remote freelancers and employees.

Give me a thumb, or leave your comments to me, so that I can share more job seeking websites in Australia.

目前尚无回复
    关于   ·   帮助文档   ·   博客   ·   API   ·   FAQ   ·   我们的愿景   ·   实用小工具   ·   3429 人在线   最高记录 6543   ·     Select Language
    创意工作者们的社区
    World is powered by solitude
    VERSION: 3.9.8.5 · 24ms · UTC 00:17 · PVG 08:17 · LAX 17:17 · JFK 20:17
    Developed with CodeLauncher
    ♥ Do have faith in what you're doing.